Immersive definitely got my attention and was one of my favorites from the TechStars NYC demo day last spring.
Face Recognition Makes the Leap From Sci-Fi
SceneTap, a new app for smart phones, uses cameras with facial detection software to scout bar scenes. Without identifying specific bar patrons, it posts information like the average age of a crowd and the ratio of men to women, helping bar-hoppers decide where to go. More than 50 bars in Chicago participate.
Full Story: New York Times
282 Notes/ Hide
- andresvarela reblogged this from emergentfutures
- calculatedmaeverick reblogged this from emergentfutures
- andresvarela likes this
- astralbl00d likes this
- farrah-matthews reblogged this from alexglow
- vulgardelight likes this
- selena12gomez likes this
- diana2345d likes this
- mrtechietechnology likes this
- emergentfutures posted this